|Lead Organization:||Arizona Department of Transportation|
|Partners:||AZDOT, CA, FHWA, NM, TX|
|Est. Completion Date:||Oct 31, 2013|
|Last Updated:||May 11, 2015|
|Contract End Date:|
|Total Commitments Received:||$851,634.00|
|100% SP&R Approval:||Approved|
|Organization||Year||Commitments||Technical Contact Name||Funding Contact Name||Contact Number||Email Address|
|Arizona Department of Transportation||2006||$65,594.00||Dale Buskirk||Dale Buskirkemail@example.com|
|California Department of Transportation||2006||$170,598.00||Pedro Orso-Delgado||Joan Sollenbergerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Federal Highway Administration||2006||$234,657.00||Sylvia Grijalva||Jill Hochmanemail@example.com|
|New Mexico Department of Transportation||2006||$10,081.00||Joseph De La Rosa||Muffett Cuddyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Texas Department of Transportation||2006||$370,704.00||James Randall||James Randallemail@example.com|
The JWC is a bi-national group whose primary focus is to cooperate on land transportation planning and the facilitation of efficient, safe, and economical cross-border transportation movements. The group is comprised of transportation professionals from FHWA and the Mexican Secretariat of Communication and Transportation (SCT) and representatives from the U.S. Department of State (DOS), the Mexican Secretariat of Foreign Relations (SRE), the four U.S. border State Departments of Transportation (DOT), and the six Mexican border States. The members meet twice a year to develop and implement work plans and address border issues.
Support border transportation facilitation by implementing the U.S.-Mexico Joint Working Committee workplan.
1. Implement the biennial work plan of the JWC
2. Support other activities approved by the US JWC steering committee.
- Participants in this pooled fund would contribute 1/2 of 1 percent of the formula funds they receive in the Coordinated Border Infrastructure Program either in Coordinated Border Infrastructure Program funds which will require a State match or in SPR funds which will not require a match or other funds.
- States can have (optional) their travel cost to JWC activities included in the pooled fund.
- Some activities in the 2005- 2007 work plan have already been funded via other sources.
|TPF-5(125) Closeout Letter||TPF-5(125) Close out Memo - Signed.pdf||Memorandum||Public|
|TPF-5(125) Closeout Funding Spreadsheet||TPF 5-125 Closeout Funding Spreadsheet.xlsx||Other||Public|
|Quarterly Report (June 2010)||QPR-June2010.pdf||Quarterly Progress Report||Public|
|Quarterly Report (June 2011)||QPR-Nov2011.docx||Quarterly Progress Report||Public|
|Quarterly Report ( Nov 2011)||QPR-Nov2011.docx||Quarterly Progress Report||Public|
|Quarterly Report (Aug 2012)||Transportation Pooled Fund Program qtry report aug 2012.docx||Quarterly Progress Report||Public|